Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Simeone in?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
I just hope it's the prelude to a post-divorce firesale. I love a good post-oligarch firesale.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

blue footed boobie posted:

I just hope it's the prelude to a post-divorce firesale. I love a good post-oligarch firesale.

Is it final or can he appeal?

CHIVERS
Apr 28, 2004

c'est quand meme la honte
I really wouldn't mind seeing Monaco disappear again. Probably the most soulless team in Europe.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

euroboy posted:

Simeone in?

It's Leonardo Jardim, Sporting's manager. Monaco are paying €3 mil for him.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Looks like Zidane is pretty close to sealing the deal with Bordeaux. Will be interesting to see how he does.

Modus Trollens
Sep 12, 2010

Mean Bean Machine posted:

It's Leonardo Jardim, Sporting's manager. Monaco are paying €3 mil for him.

Why this guy is it so they can buy the whole Portuguese league with shady co owners and agents?

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Probably. I wouldn't know though, I don't watch the French league, it's really bad, hahaha, it's awful, complete crap. Also it's been confirmed, Leonardo Jardim to Monaco for something between €3m-6m depending on his success.

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Hegay posted:

Looks like Zidane is pretty close to sealing the deal with Bordeaux. Will be interesting to see how he does.

Willy Sagnol got the job. Zidane's been sussed out maybe?

http://www.leparisien.fr/sports/football/willy-sagnol-nouvel-entraineur-de-bordeaux-21-05-2014-3859631.php

Shroud
May 11, 2009

CHIVERS posted:

I really wouldn't mind seeing Monaco disappear again. Probably the most soulless team in Europe.

I still have a soft spot for them from when they knocked Real Madrid out of the CL, using RM's on-loan striker (Morientes, I think). That was a pretty incredible team - I remember Giuly went to Barcelona afterwards.

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
Ligue 1 is the only league keeping it 'real', as people say, so we should have a new thread sometime soon imo.

Charlotte Hornets
Dec 30, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
what up with Lens?

Enigma89
Jan 2, 2007

by CVG
Was Ligue 1 able to secure a tax exception for their players on the 1M EUR + tax?

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Charlotte Hornets posted:

what up with Lens?

Looks like they're out, Sochaux are back in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
New thread for the season! http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3653280

Thanks everyone for posting here but let's post more next season ffs

• Locked thread