Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The SituAsian
Oct 29, 2006

I'm a mess in distress
But we're still the best dressed
Thiago Motta just gave up a penalty and got red carded

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The SituAsian
Oct 29, 2006

I'm a mess in distress

trem_two posted:

Yeah, every single match I've caught this year (mostly Friday games) has been deathly dull. PSG and Monaco are locked into first and second place, not much excitement to be had other than the last CL club, either Lille or OM could take it, that might be the most interesting story until the end of this season.

So yeah, watch PSG and Monaco if you can, it'll be one of the more meaningful matches going forward, but even at that PSG should stomp Monaco.

Yeah, Falcao going out pretty much killed any possible suspense for this season. Hopefully Rybolovlev goes on another spending spree and the league is somewhat competitive next year, which is a pretty depressing thing to hope for.

The SituAsian
Oct 29, 2006

I'm a mess in distress

Method Mango posted:

If you're looking for a team besides the top ones that might have interesting matches, you could try Montpellier. They've been on a good run lately, and their best young player (on loan from AC Milan) is currently attempting to break every traffic law in France.

Cool-I'm a know nothing plastic but I've always kinda liked Lyon, I'll try to catch some of their games.

Also, the cashico is on now and gently caress BEin and gently caress Barcelona.

The SituAsian
Oct 29, 2006

I'm a mess in distress
Ray Hudson on color for PSG-St Etienne :allears:

EDIT: RAY Hudson :doh:

The SituAsian
Oct 29, 2006

I'm a mess in distress
The existence of Zlatan is patently unfair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The SituAsian
Oct 29, 2006

I'm a mess in distress
Cavani is wasted in the same frontline as Ibra and Lavezzi and but PSG really has no reason to sell him

• Locked thread