Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quantumfate
Feb 17, 2009

Angered & displeased, he went to the Blessed One and, on arrival, insulted & cursed him with rude, harsh words.

When this was said, the Blessed One said to him:

"Motherfucker I will -end- you"

I don't know why I don't like Saint-Germain or Monaco, I am after all a dumb American. I like Marseille. Even though they're only playing Evian I thought it was a fun first half; and that set-up for Gignac's header was fun. Uh. Vive l'France? C'est La vie? Omelette du Frommage?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantumfate
Feb 17, 2009

Angered & displeased, he went to the Blessed One and, on arrival, insulted & cursed him with rude, harsh words.

What's the opinion on Wednesday's match between Lyon and Marseilles then? Lyon has been doing so poorly that it feels like it won't be anything special, but they did go even last time, think Lyon can pull a challenging match off?

Quantumfate
Feb 17, 2009

Ten minutes late, settled my butt down on the couch. Lets watch Marseille and hope this is fun!

I retract my prior quips about Lyon putting up a fight. Drive the fucks into the dirt :getin:

Quantumfate fucked around with this message at 21:24 on Jan 15, 2014

Quantumfate
Feb 17, 2009

It was a great game, the last minutes were gripping, those last shots on the goal had me on the edge of the seat. Lyon earned that win and all, b-but my team. . . :negative:

I don't have France 3, so thanks for that!

Quantumfate
Feb 17, 2009

Those are February 4th and fifth, yeah?

Quantumfate
Feb 17, 2009

Gignac scores before five minutes, nice equalized the same. What a start we're off to!!

Quantumfate
Feb 17, 2009

2-2 so far the first half. It's gonna be a total bloodbath.

Quantumfate
Feb 17, 2009

Gignac just scored an incredible goal with a scissor kick putting Marseille into a position to make this a well contested game.

Edit: that last four minutes had me on the edge of my couch screaming. Marseille lost, but what a hell of a way to lose.

Quantumfate fucked around with this message at 22:59 on Jan 21, 2014

Quantumfate
Feb 17, 2009

I'll just weigh in with my terrible American opinions and say that yeah, the Ligue has been pretty boring, even the last few OM games have been a little stale. The PSG v. Monaco game on Sunday should be something, but I'm mostly in this for OM, anything other matches tomorrow worth checking out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantumfate
Feb 17, 2009

That ibrahimovic attempt in the last few minutes was intense. A good game all told, more entertaining than anything yesterday

The SituAsian posted:

Cool-I'm a know nothing plastic but I've always kinda liked Lyon, I'll try to catch some of their games.

Likewise, I'm pretty plastic, but I'll try to follow montpellier as well as OM, worth giving it a shot.

• Locked thread