Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Torrannor posted:

Who just won the World Cup... oh wait, he went home after the group stages already, lol.

Ever heard of the Ballon d'Or? You fuckshit troll. Yeah, Ronaldo was going to win the WC injured and carrying a crap Portugal team on his back. Are you f*cking retarded??! Am I talking to a mentally ill person right now??! Wake the F*ck up and smell the steroids, everything is possible in the Ronaldo era.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

El Hefe is a loving troll. He's a known troll, hell he admits this himself. He's all about gas lighting people into believing Messi is the best player.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'
I don't have to take this from you hegav, calling me a troll... the nerve.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

El Hefe posted:

I'm not serious like 99% of the times but maybe I'm too subtle or maybe because I don't read/post in PWM and you guys don't pick it up.

Whatever I have fun in the match day threads. I guess I'm a troll.

I'll leave this here for the new season, so people know who are the trolls you should ignore and the posters who know their stuff like Ronaldo being the best. This thread and this league are my home, and I won't let them be ruined by some mischievous little goblins.....I love La Liga, although it's really bad and gay.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Lol you actually went through my post history to find that.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
Can't wait to see bale and ronald strutting around the field, doing all the moves once again

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

El Hefe posted:

Lol you actually went through my post history to find that.

Did I?

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Well it's even more pathetic if you have it bookmarked or something.

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

Mean Bean Machine posted:

I'll leave this here for the new season, so people know who are the trolls you should ignore and the posters who know their stuff like Ronaldo being the best. This thread and this league are my home, and I won't let them be ruined by some mischievous little goblins.....I love La Liga, although it's really bad and gay.

Holy loving poo poo this is scandalous. And on troll free forums like this.....

I'm shocked and angry.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
So where did Pinto end up? Is he retired? Just unemployed?

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Same question here, he was one of the last likeable parts of Barca.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
He's club less at the moment, it's too bad because he was a great keeper for the Copa del Rey and he had many great years at Barca but after Valdes got injured and he had to step up he made a few mistakes and everyone lost confidence in him.

He's a great guy with a great personality with a great friendship with Messi and Puyol but even that didn't save him after those awful months.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
He also posted on twitter today "suck on my balls Maldini" and I was confused because he was insulting Maldini but it turns out it's just some lovely Spanish narrator who calls himself Maldini who said Romero "pulled a pinto" today...

Pedro De Heredia
May 30, 2006

El Hefe posted:

It's nice to see that Messi's performances these last few months weren't down to him saving himself for the World Cup...

He's saving himself for his next contract renewal.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
At least all the fair weather plastics will be gone. Also lol at the faggots still supporting the failure Christiano. He won't even be starting by the end of next season cause he's that poo poo.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
On the other hand, Messi, Neymar and Suarez not winning the World Cup means they are going to be really hungry this season? Madrid paella?

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

Stars Stripes Freedom Jozy
(Jozy not pictured here)
Ah the La Liga thread. How I've missed you.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
We need a 14/15 thread tbh.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

El Hefe posted:

We need a 14/15 thread tbh.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

maybe with a fun thread title for once haha

Pedro De Heredia
May 30, 2006
La Liga 14/15:

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
La Liga just hasn't been the same since Mou left way harder to come up with funny thread titles now

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good

Pedro De Heredia posted:

La Liga 14/15:

I love this pie chart so much. What a pie chart.

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
Loving the advanced stats in this thread

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

So what's it supposed to say?

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
I am not writing the OP next season but I can link the google doc of the rough draft if someone wants it

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Valencia sacked Pizzi and replaced him with a Portuguese guy called Nuno Holy Spirit.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Healbot posted:

Number of players each club sent to the world cup perhaps?

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/

Torrannor posted:

Number of players each club sent to the world cup perhaps?

No way, RM didn't send 23 players to the WC anyway.

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good

Healbot posted:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3563176&pagenumber=140&perpage=40#post427439776

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

El Hefe posted:

Valencia sacked Pizzi and replaced him with a Portuguese guy called Nuno Holy Spirit.

That guy was a player like 3 years ago and only coached one small Portuguese team before this move lol I love a good Jorge Mendes move, think it's gonna be a Bebe-like hit.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Oh, right.

Tortilla Maker
Dec 13, 2005
Un Desmadre A Toda Madre
With Aquino, Giovani, and now Jonathan dos Santos at Villarreal (and Espericueta too in a way) sign me up as a plastic for this upcoming season.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Tortilla Maker posted:

With Aquino, Giovani, and now Jonathan dos Santos at Villarreal (and Espericueta too in a way) sign me up as a plastic for this upcoming season.

a new... la liga poster??? holy moly. welcome friend

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
With Suarez suspended, Alexis sold and Tello loaned out what will be Barca's attack in the beginning of the season, Neymar - Messi - Pedro? Who's the backup? Looks weak to me, think we're gonna see the other clubs get a big lead on Barca right at the start of the season, especially if Neymar and Messi break down and need more treatments. Not to mention the defense. Things are looking grim.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
So are Madrid going to give up on Illaramendi and move him on since they've pretty much signed Kroos?

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
They're giving up on Casemiro instead apparently, since he isn't a Spanish turd and also didn't cost 40 mil.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

They're giving up on Casemiro instead apparently, since he isn't a Spanish turd and also didn't cost 40 mil.

Good, another fat Brazillian, good riddance. Got enough of those already.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Apparently he did gently caress all in training and ate a lot. Surprising.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

And there was talks about Illarramendi going out on loan at Porto or whatever

• Locked thread