Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agent Rush
Aug 30, 2008

You looked, Junker!
The headband! :neckbeard:

That was a very good rendition of Bloodlines! I was very much into all of the previous series, so if Nocturne is just as good as that I'll be happy.

I'm also pretty interested in those two characters lining up with Maria and Richter are. I doubt anyone is going to be as compelling as Isaac, but a woman can dream...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agent Rush
Aug 30, 2008

You looked, Junker!

ImpAtom posted:

The cool looking lady with the knives is actually Annette, Richter's girlfriend in the game. In the game she is just kidnap fodder while they appear to be giving her an active role here.
Same for the other mage lady who is supposed to be Tera, one of the other kidnap victims.

Oh, neat! Thanks for the info, I'm even more interested now!

scary ghost dog posted:

castlevania is also one of those rare games where the IP is only strong because of how good the games were and only weirdo obsessives care about the story. so there isnt really a good reason to want more castlevania games when we have stuff like bloodstained, dark souls, hollow knight, the list goes on. the list of big weirdos who want to play those games as a dracula hunter named Belmont that wields a magic whip isnt that large, even if it includes myself

As much as I'd love to see what the hell happened with Julius in 1999, I've made my peace with Castlevania as a game series being relegated to fond memories and replays over the years...