Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Over ear, on ear or in ear?

I have a pair of jaybirds that I like except that the tips like to come off. Pretty much everyone in the business travel thread swears by the Bose quiet comfort series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

What's the current consensus on decent quality good bang/$ wireless IEMs?

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Rakeris posted:

Idk I feel kinda like a shill but anytime someone asks I can't help but recommend the KZ AZ09 and your flavor of IEM. I am enjoying the blon bl-03 ATM, and can be both had for under $50

That's pretty sweet. I wonder if it would work with the KBEARs

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

TenementFunster posted:

i don't think this exists anywhere, or at least not for 99% of the population. I don't know why people on the internet keep telling this fairy tale.

There used to be a place near me called The Speaker Shop that had a ton of headphones to try out. Of course they went out of business because Amazon.