Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Budget: 100 Euro max.

Source: iPod Touch 3G, Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini.

Isolation Requirements: Preferable.

Preferred Type of Headphone: IEMs.

Preferred Tonal Balance: No preference, so balanced I guess?

Past Headphones: I had a AKG K530. They were okay as far as sound goes, but the isolation on them was non-existent which really bugged me. Then I switched to Sennheiser CX 281’s until those broke down. These were my personal favorites. Great isolation, great sound, ability to adjust the volume without getting out my iPod/phone. Right now I'm using Samsung IEM's that came with the phone, but their output is weak and I think they're also broken.

Preferred Music: Rock, metal, pop, classical, electronic. Those are the main ones, but I really listen to everything.

I decided to go out and buy some new headphones today and as I was standing looking around, I realized that I really had no idea what I was doing. So instead of (possibly) wasting my money, I decided to ask you guys. My friends all live and swear by Sennheiser and from my experience with the CX 281's I totally understand why, but I'm wondering if there's nothing better out there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU