Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Midorka
Jun 10, 2011

I have a pretty fucking good palate, passed BJCP and level 2 cicerone which is more than half of you dudes can say, so I don't give a hoot anymore about this toxic community.

Armchair Calvinist posted:

I sold my car to help pay for some medical bills for my and my dad's dog (long story). I've been feeling pretty neutral the last month about it due to finances and whatnot. My friend won a huge sum of money in a card game, knew this, hands me some, and says, "buy the most ridiculous Veblen good you can think of."

Definitely makes me feel better. Dog recovered too. :unsmith:

I love everything about this post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU