Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a neurotic ai
Mar 22, 2012

So i've actually managed to break my V-moda LP Crossfades that I've had ever since release, I know that is hard to do but stepping on an earcup during a particularly zealous drop has rendered them a bit useless. I have already spoken to V-Moda who have kindly granted me their 50% 'Immortal' program for any of their products which is sweet as hell.

I really enjoyed the LPs, sure they were heavy on the lows but because I mix mostly house they were fine. I want to know then whether I should go for the LP2s or the M100s? I imagine the LP2s have a similar balance to their predecessors, but the M100s are a bit more refined. If I buy the M100s will I still get that awesome 'thud' bass that I got from the LP2s?

Also, to any goons reading this who enjoy their EDM, seriously forget any of these crappy plastic beats, V-Moda is incredible.

EDIT : Also can anybody testify to the V moda VAMP? Is it a good mobile amp? I've always wanted louder music on the go.

a neurotic ai fucked around with this message at 19:00 on Aug 25, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neurotic ai
Mar 22, 2012
I need a good pair of headphones and an amplifier for the purposes of semi-professional mixing in a production environment. I've been looking long and hard at the Sennheiser line, particularly the HD 800 and 800s because of their supposedly amazing imaging. The problem I'm anticipating with those is that they apparently don't have great low end articulation relative to competitors, and seeing as most of the stuff I work with is rather bass-heavy, that probably seems like a bad move. Every website or blog I lookup tends to throw a bunch of contradicting answers at me too, any suggestions?