Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Y2JMatrix94
Aug 24, 2005

Working overtime, fighting crime!
Alright so I'm in the market for headphones and I THINK I know what I'm looking for but honestly I need some help.

Budget - $150
Source - Computer/iPad/iPhone
Isolation Requirements - I don't think so. I travel on a plane at most 4 times a year.
Preferred Type of Headphone - Over ear.
Preferred Tonal Balance - I want clarity, I'd like to hear each instrument if possible. I like bass but I don't need my head blown off.
Past Headphones - I own a pair of $20 Sennheiser's with a cable that's WAAAAY too long and they sound OK. Other then that I listened to some Beats at an Apple Store :/
Preferred Music - Rock predominately. Classic, and new. Metal.

I've heard V-Moda's are good but I've never been able to listen with them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU