Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A good poster
Jan 10, 2010

drat IT

Switching between a Chrome window and the Twitch app is such a pain because the video on Twich's app tends to be so far behind that betting on a match is already closed by the time the prefight segment's started.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010

Rasto posted:

Nexus 7 support is available now, but it freezes like hell. I'd recommend having Twitch on a monitor and bet on tablet via mobile site (if that's possible).

The app author made that update after I emailed him asking why it wouldn't work on a Nexus 7. It'll install, but there some bugs in betting for me. It always shows my salty bucks balance as zero, so nonzero bet amounts are always rejected as invalid. The guy's already done plenty for me, so I'm not going to pester him about a free app.

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
Are you looking for Dark Donald, or another Ronald?

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010

Satisfaction Guaranteed posted:

English Ronald mc Donald, I already have japanese donald and dark donald.

Well, there's an absurd number of Ronald McDonalds listed here, and there's what seems to be the original Japanese Ronald with english voice clips packed with a Dark Donald here. The zip file is twice as big because it contains two characters.

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010

The Kins posted:

New update:

• X Tier! This is where all the OP characters like Rare Akuma sit. Apparently these fights have a 1% chance of happening, so if you see one, buckle up.

Salty should kick that up to at least 5%. The crazy bullshit fights are part of the fun.

• Locked thread