Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Ungratek posted:

This listen through has made me fall in love with “She’s Gone”.

Scarlet>She's Gone>Out of Touch>Fire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

Love Stole the Day posted:

Just heard Scarlet Begonias for the first time, what rock have I been living under this whole time, where was this when I needed it wtf

it's always A Thing when they first click with you.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

I've been seeing more and more shows sober for no particular reason and it's usually just as good.

I watch anything I go to sober, remembering the friend who managed to go see Zappa live in 1984 and wound up getting so shithammered he fell asleep one song in and didn't wake up until it was done.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

the video that convinced me to give em a second try. Turned out what was missing from my first attempts to listen were pole and pole.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

Lately I've been thinking about a toxic relationship I was in for a year and a half. She professed to be a Deadhead, and when we started talking about it she confessed she only listens to studio Dead. I should have known.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

I don't care if it makes me a rube, that drone poo poo is the coolest thing I've ever seen in a concert context, even in youtube quality

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

Is there an alternative to SiriusXM's Dead station free anywhere? Just live shows streaming where I can tune in and out without having to choose what show I'm listening to?

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

trem_two posted:

http://gdradio.net appears to be functional still

It says it's playing a Phil and Friends show, but it's actually some financial podcast. The actual gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

BigFactory posted:

You could say it would be better to just listen to newer jam bands, but they make the worst music ever dreamed up. I’d rather listen to a very bad Grateful Dead cover band than pigeons playing ping pong on their best day.

My deadhead friends keep insisting I should listen to Phish because they are great, but I don't because they are not. They just make me think of twee white dudes in college. I'd rather listen to an Oysterhead show than a Phish show.

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

Dead Floyd (yes its what it sounds like)

They any good? They pop up here from time to time but I haven't made it out to see them yet.