Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone
^^^^^
To be fair he didn't say it was completely free of fascists.

Question: are the National Bolsheviks still around in Russia? Also, not trying to provoke a dangerous derail but how do Euro-Fascist groups in general view the Israel/Palestine conflict since they seem to despite both Jews and Muslims?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone

Baudolino posted:

The Ukrainian crisis is intresting in many ways. One of the things it shows is how easy it easy it is to co-opt antifascism to further what is essentially an imperalistic agenda. The message seems to be" In order to protect us against fascism we need a strong leader with total control over the people." With friends like these, why even bother to bash the fash?

Let me introduce you to the "Anti-Fascist Protection Rampart"

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone
I'm glad we agree that West Germany was far too tolerant of former Nazis, I hope you don't think though that the Berlin Wall was really built for that reason.

• Locked thread