Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Markovnikov
Nov 6, 2010

Rutkowski posted:

Oh yeah I might have become somewhat responsible for removing any chance of the Swedish version of Pegida getting any traction(it was already rather unlikely but goddamn, it's gonna be fun to watch the fallout of this).

Did you do something in particular or was that a mistyping?

I've heard the fearmongering rumor that if Syrisa/the left wins the Greek elections the country is going to go down in flames for disappointing the IMF's fairies or some such. How much weight is there to the rumours? Coming from country that got hosed by the IMF and got out of the whole by not listening to them, I'm inclined to mistrust them and the new age of austerity economics.

It's really sad the way the world is going, with welfare states being dismantled while extreme right wing parties skitter out of the gutters into the mainstream.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread