Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

weavernaut posted:

I'm very upset about the situation in Russia, since it means I cannot go back there without literally putting my life in danger. I'm not sure what I'm going to do about my citizenship, now, I have to formally renounce it in Russia if I want to give it up.
You may be able to do so at your nearest russian embassy, as they technically count as foreign soil.

MinionOfCthulhu posted:

Greece gave us the gift of democracy, it's only fitting that they get to enjoy making GBS threads all over it. :v:

Well they also gave us the gift of fascism. Sparta was a big influence on later fascist movements.:hist101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread