Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OH NO MY DICK
Feb 24, 2013

Forums Jesus
It always strikes me as sickening and ironic that some of the inhabitants of countries that fought tooth-and-nail against the Axis are now saying "hey this fascism thing has always worked historically hyuk hyuk" and deliberately using imagery that evokes the Nazis in their iconography. Case in point, Golden Dawn:

They're not even trying to hide this poo poo. Is a generation or two of kids not paying attention to history all it takes for these motherfuckers to dupe Europe again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OH NO MY DICK
Feb 24, 2013

Forums Jesus
Nobody tell Stormfront about the Recent African Origin theory. It'll break their awful, racist little hearts.

OH NO MY DICK
Feb 24, 2013

Forums Jesus

Emden posted:

Any job that a non-white person takes is a job that a white person can't take. But that's besides the point because I was simply looking into the connection between intelligence and employment in that post.

So are you having trouble with longterm employment because you're a loving idiot or what?

edit for content:

Anyway, one thing I've noticed about fascist ideologies is that they're always this weird form of collective egocentrism. I'm not surprised at all that you can find popular support for an ideology that says "oh my god [race/ethnicity/nationality] is the best and also all the other ones are very inferior" because people really, really want to be told that they're special and superior.

Of course white people are the master race! It's just a total coincidence then that you, yourself, are white and have this opinion.

OH NO MY DICK fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Nov 1, 2013

OH NO MY DICK
Feb 24, 2013

Forums Jesus

Emden posted:

Modern fascism has ejected the magical thinking and whatnot of the actually existing fascism of the 20th century. It's all empirical data now. Also modern fascists hardly believe in a "master race". Rather each group has different strengths and weaknesses. This also ties in with Raskolnikov's question. Euro-Americans, for instance, have relatively high intelligence. Certain kinds of Jews have even higher intelligence. Chinese people too. So Euro-Americans aren't the master race really. We do not seek domination but our own nation state and a state for each group so we can all thrive.

Even if we took all this dumb racial intelligence poo poo seriously, the solution would be a way worse crime than the problem. I don't really appreciate your attempts to hide your animal aversion to different-looking people with pseudoscience.

OH NO MY DICK
Feb 24, 2013

Forums Jesus

Emden posted:

Our aversion to different people is quite literally biology. Go read what E. O. Wilson has to say about tribalism and human beings.

I'm aware of this. I threw the word animal in there intentionally. You're deriving ought from is which is really dumb. We should strive to get away from nature as much as possible, because nature is loving awful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OH NO MY DICK
Feb 24, 2013

Forums Jesus

Tuxedo Catfish posted:

It works rather well, actually. My parents are neo-nazis and Holocaust deniers. That I'm not is basically a credit to the value of a liberal arts education and of simply being around people unlike yourself on a regular basis.

That's gotta be one hell of a thanksgiving dinner. Or whatever holiday dinner if you're not American.

• Locked thread