Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

Anyone have favorites from Hollandspiele? I'm am looking at some of their war games on top of getting Meltwater and either The Vote or This Guilty Land when the sale hits this month.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

Tekopo posted:

Infamous Traffic is quite good if you can get your mind around the fact that the game isn't an ecomonic game but it is as well.

Looks like that's OOP on their site as of Dec 2019

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

I passed up an opportunity to pick up all of the 3rd world war games and I'll forever regret it.

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

Vivian Darkbloom posted:

Absolute War living rules displayed in Chrome or Edge:

In Firefox:

fml

EDIT: I can't read, ignore this + the screenshot that I cannot remove because I used SA's attachment feature...

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

tomdidiot posted:

I find with wargames, that the topic matter matters a lot: what are you interested in as a wargaming topic? WW2? Samurai? Medieval armies? US Civil War?

Any good Samurai hex-and-counter games?

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

AARP LARPer posted:

Tomorrow is the beginning of GMT’s 50% off sale.

Everyone can get one game at 50% off. You can order one additional game at 50% off for every P-500 you received over the previous year.

Sweet, I'm off to buy games that I don't have time to play!

(In case anyone can't find it, the code is GMTSale2023)

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

Sold some games that I won't play and got Enemy Coast Ahead: The Doolittle Raid and I'm enjoying it. I'm learning the naval phase now:

Slimy Hog fucked around with this message at 05:24 on Jan 1, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

I really need to stop saying I'll learn ASL and actually do ti