Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

When you see it, you'll shit yourself.

RIP whoever volunteers to play Campaign for North Africa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

tomdidiot posted:

I volunteer Tekopo as tribute.
On a more seirous note I might try to do one for a BCS game.
I think BCS solo LP would work pretty well. Just don't do Baptism, it's not that interesting.

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

EotS but all operations are resolved in PacWar

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

Please look forward to the up-and-coming LP for GTS: Strike-Counterstrike, coming this weekend. I hope you like tanks!

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

Say hello to the Strike - Counter Strike thread, found here!

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

I can see how wide open spaces and units that can move more than, at most, 2-3 hexes per activation really changes the dynamics of the game. Operation Mercury was almost a WWI fight in that respect.

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

it's extremely dangerous for my wallet whenever I start looking at the MMP lineup on hexasim

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

I am kinda excited about Operation Matters 2 coming out. Not even so much for Luzon, which I don't think it's gonna be that interesting at the scale that OCS operates at, but because I really enjoyed the articles in Operational Matters 1, which did help me improve at OCS.

Also got the GTS magazine coming in soon, I think the Saar scenario is a pretty neat little game, also interested in seeing how to improve my offensive in GTS as well.

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

Gotta say that P500 Coastwatchers looks pretty cool and different.

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

It's the ciiiiircle, the ciiircle of waaaargaming

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

Was there a previous board wargame thread? This little baby is 11 years old. How time flies.

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

SavageMessiah posted:

Aaaah don't say things like that! I've been interested in GTS for a while now, more so after Tekopo's posts about Operation Mercury, and I've been using "no room" as a reason to avoid them.
:bisonyes:

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

The GTS LP of Saar is done, with a decivise American victory!

Also cool ASL scenario, I basically ran that assault in GTS when I LPed Operation Mercury, but nice to see it at a different scale.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

Well that sucks, he really was a great designer and shaped the industry