Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mental Hospitality
Jan 5, 2011

Driver has to be intoxicated, right? :stonklol:

e:quote for new page

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Mental Hospitality posted:

Driver has to be intoxicated, right? :stonklol:

e:quote for new page
The trailers say Wisconsin so I'm going with yes.

When the trailer was finally lined up right he slammed it into the dock so hard that poo poo was probably flying out of the trailer, then he pulled forward so it could fall down off the dock and then back over it again.

Also, it happened at 17:15 which is 5PM which holy crap how did nobody stop him after the first few hits?

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti
I mean honestly it's almost better if he's drunk cause holy gently caress if he drives like that sober.

Budgie
Mar 9, 2007
Yeah, like the bird.
Zoolander can't turn left, this guy can't drive in reverse.

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

Seat Safety Switch posted:

It's me trying to play Euro Truck Simulator.

After a bottle of whisky.

You're not far off as that's basically what I did, except on American Truck Simulator. Not even nearly 10 years of experience could have prepared me for this daunting task.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuUdsPSqh2U

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

CannonFodder posted:

The trailers say Wisconsin so I'm going with yes.

When the trailer was finally lined up right he slammed it into the dock so hard that poo poo was probably flying out of the trailer, then he pulled forward so it could fall down off the dock and then back over it again.

From what I read he was in the middle of having a stroke (not the fun kind) or some other kind of rather bad brain+blood event.

So yeah...

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

Yu-Gi-Ho! posted:

From what I read he was in the middle of having a stroke (not the fun kind) or some other kind of rather bad brain+blood event.

So yeah...

Is there a story about this that you can link?

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

Not that I remember; it was on reddit, so it's to be taken with a large grain boulder of salt.

e: https://www.reddit.com/r/Truckers/comments/7jluas/usa_truck_driver_has_some_slight_issues_trying_to/

randomidiot fucked around with this message at 17:22 on Dec 20, 2017

truls
Jan 6, 2003

Did you guys see this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnCU20Cu0fs

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Jesus H. Christ :stonk:

suuma
Apr 2, 2009
Is that an actual school bus? In the US traffic has to stop in both directions when a school bus stops.

Also, kids are told to cross in front of the bus for that very reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

When I went to school our school bus was just the regular public bus route.

We were taught that we shouldn't cross the road until the bus has left and it's clear in both directions, but kids are stupid.

• Locked thread