Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW
Lap dance is always better when the stripper is crying dying?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW

InterceptorV8 posted:

It really is a bad idea, because now they drive 62 loving everywhere. School zones, construction zones, truck stops...

Except when they're on I-80. I had the joy of watching a gear grinder in a white Volvo pulling a single long trailer (with no discernible markings) - shoving everyone out of the left lane at about 83mph heading towards Susanville while it was windy enough to have warnings on the signs.

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW

Amandyke posted:

One of the best moments in Top Gear UK history.

The other one? Teenager cars. I can't get enough of that drat Volvo failing to make it up the hill.. several years later. :haw:

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW

Fart Pipe posted:

That's true but I'm not sure how much work it needs yet. Its also a 98 Beetle though it is a TDI.

Javid posted:

Driving a car would suck substantially less in the same conditions.

.. apparently not. :v:

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW

CommieGIR posted:

Its a Jetta with a Beetle body. If he was driving an actual air cooled monstrosity through the snow, then it might suck more.

Trying to huddle around the one small bastion of heat that you must give to the evil capitalist window so you might see where you are being propelled? VE WILL HAFF NOT OF THIS! ZE VINDOW REQUIRES ALL!

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW

Fart Pipe posted:

The Onion, I hope.

It can't be. At least two people have read it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW

PainterofCrap posted:

Or Schneider, or National Freight :circlefap:

J.B. Hunt still an option?

• Locked thread