Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Please tell me more about downs truck. :downs:

EDIT: Tables

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Collateral Damage posted:

I'm going to bet that Alabama has no laws about winter tires, and with summer tires even half an inch of snow is going to put you in trouble.

Please understand that this poo poo rarely happens in Alabama (or in most places in the Deep South, for that matter). So I have no choice but to take it in stride when a normal 30 minute commute turns into nearly seven hours of pure, unadulterated fuckery due to iced-up roads.

At least I found that a slow and steady start (and slightly less air than normal in your drive tires) gives you more traction than peeling out full-throttle in hopes of burning a dry spot in the ground for traction.

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

poo poo. Volvo wasn't loving around when it was showcasing its truck tech.

Either that or the lady driver had the fortune of running into the best-maintained truck in all of Russia.

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Safety Dance posted:

Where are you going to fit your collection of naked anime girl figurines in a sleeper cab? :smug:

Honsy16 posted:

Right next to the tied-up half naked preteen, duh.

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Powershift posted:

It's slippery as poo poo, let's park on the highway! yeah, get your camera out, this is gonna get so many likes.

Traffic up ahead was blocked by another jackknifed semi. Just saying...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

http://i.imgur.com/apvNF2P.gifv

• Locked thread