Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Why the gently caress would you build that, and not put zoomies on it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Anphear posted:

However my OSH forklift accreditation has expired which means I need to do a suck eggs 3 hour refresher.

gently caress that class. I think I can manage to remember to not run people through with the forks like a giant motorized pirate, thanks.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

He could've had the decency to use all the time he now had standing around to edit that loving video down a bit.

MrYenko fucked around with this message at 13:39 on Feb 27, 2015

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Mr. Wiggles posted:

Should have just taken a shower with your clothes and boots on.

In purple stuff degreaser

I used to do this after Jet A showers. Not with degreaser, but with dish soap.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

EightBit posted:

If you take a vehicle swimming, get the fluids checked changed immediately.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

jonathan posted:

The Jeep jk's breathers are 24" off the ground. Many vehicles are lower. And after a good mud session or deep water session, a fluid change is a good idea.

Save for unimogs. Unimogs have an air compressor that pressurises the diffs, transfer case, trans, crank case etc. As long as the engine intake doesn't go under water it's good.

Always relevant:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okfmSGdT3rA

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Sarah posted:

Saw this early last month, forgot about it. Only picture I could get, he got away fast.

I'm blown away that Honda managed to build a supercar that is actually boring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

jonathan posted:

Is this an actual thing ? My cell phone sits on the passenger seat. If I brake hard it ends up on the floor all the time, along with my DG paperwork and whatever else. Actually I don't know a single person in a passenger car who has a phone holder or cradle.

I do. I hate having my phone rattling about the cabin.

• Locked thread