Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
truls
Jan 6, 2003

Easy day.. Pick up two trailers arriving at 4am and drive them to a customer 15 minutes up the road. Then return and pick up a third trailer arriving at 6am and drive it up the road. Then some loads of empty pallets. What a nice day this will be - finally a day without stress...

I knew it was too good to be true - first train three hours delayed and now the whole day will be a struggle trying to catch up.. on a day with snowy roads where there will be 4-wheelers crashing everywhere..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

truls
Jan 6, 2003

The perks of trucking in a country with fjords and mountains: fjords and mountains

Four years ago I was a carefree IT-guy reading "photos from the road" playing ETS. Be careful - it can happen to you!

edit: removed video. ill repost when i get home for the weekend

truls fucked around with this message at 13:42 on Apr 7, 2016

truls
Jan 6, 2003

So why are you guys protesting the electronic logging devices? If it's the same we have here in Europe they're a drivers best friend as companies can't run our asses 24/7

truls
Jan 6, 2003

Did you guys see this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnCU20Cu0fs

• Locked thread