Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jamal
Apr 15, 2003

I'll set the building on fire
Wouldn't that be really, really dangerous? Aren't there a lot of grades that you simply can't go down fully loaded only using the standard brakes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jamal
Apr 15, 2003

Thelonious posted:

I may have posted these elsewhere previously. Just outside of West Yellowstone. Had to detour 50 miles around it, they wouldn't let us sneak past on our bikes.

Last time I was on that highway I had to stop for over an hour in practically the same spot. Some guy lost it trying to make a pass on the snow and hit another car. Then I almost got hit by a dipshit hauling snowmobiles when we all came to a stop.

jamal
Apr 15, 2003

Hasn't altering the emissions system always been illegal?

jamal
Apr 15, 2003

So how seriously does a trucking company take complaints against a driver? Had a guy purposely come back into my lane and almost take me out with the trailer tires today which would have probably killed me since I was on a bicycle. Had to go into the gutter and slam on the brakes to avoid it. Got a plate number off the trailer but no witnesses or video or anything.

jamal
Apr 15, 2003

Gout?

jamal
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah sure if you like refried beans coated in melted cheese.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jamal
Apr 15, 2003

Don't they zero the scale before you drive on anyway?

• Locked thread