Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nutcup
Jun 27, 2004

:heysexy: PUBLIC TOILETS :heysexy:
*sticks his face into the coal stream like the picture of the dog getting sprayed with a water hose. Just hair getting blown back and being fully fumigated. Suddenly it stops and I notice Interceptor popping the park brake and cracking open the cab door. I come running excitedly with my arms outstretched before being slammed brutally to the parking lot pavement by a moose guarded cattle hauler's front end and horrifically mashed into a pulp by each dual set that follows to where whats left begins to actually ooze into the large cracks in the pavement itself. Interceptor's eyes are wide and his mouth slightly agaped in disbelief to what the gently caress just unfolded infront of him and over a few feet from impact is my lower extremities from about the lower chest to the taint area exposed up into the air. My anus begins to slowly release an audibly delicious symphonic geyser of blood, poo poo, semen, and gaseous emissions that the EPA just walks the gently caress by to that poo poo I apologize.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nutcup
Jun 27, 2004

Yeah, nothing gay there at all. Completely No Homo Trucking Inc. haulin nothing but questionable sexual orientated loads right up the terminal. I don't know how this gay orientated trucker poo poo got started but you gotta tell me to stop, which I cannot. Either way I get somewhat embarrassed while reading that poo poo. I am as heterosexual as they come in me. Hauling cars over the road head was probably one of the more enjoyable things that almost drove me to suicide. I don't know how much actual gay poo poo goes on out there constantly all the time, but I definitely wouldn't want anything to do with half of those dudes on the road with their tight jean covered glutes and sweaty swollen rear end lipsnnnNNYYEEEUUGHH THO GOOD, gently caress that.

nutcup
Jun 27, 2004

Flashbacks of Cassens trucks surrounding me at the Chrysler plant. I don't see from that angle how that corner created that situation, even with it being a car hauler.

nutcup
Jun 27, 2004

To be honest.. tall, large diameter stacks with minimal muffling in the system make my pantaloons quite humid. When driving a car, I enjoy being able to hear a fellow truck driver coming up from behind me from a distance that gives me time to acknowledge them so I can prepare for what could be described as a blood flow displacement from most of my body into my pelvic region. The sounds of a large displacement engine with it's jakes fully engaged and creating over 500 hp of brakinNNNNYYEEEEUUUGGGHHHH give me a moment. Anyway, gently caress that guy. *suddenly ends up giving interceptor one heck of a nice body massage

nutcup
Jun 27, 2004

Bucephalus posted:

I see you've met Nutcup.

My massage would have been difficult to refuse. I would have made the situation much more natural and comfortable. Made you realize how much you meant to me and helped you hone your skills as a driver. *cradles his chin with clasped fingers while longingly gazing at you going through the gears of that 18 speed with a bit of half double clutch. You pop it out of gear and drop your rpms and then just a bit of clutch you line those gears up to cradle each other in an embrace of tremendous torque.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nutcup
Jun 27, 2004

The amount of foreign or russian drivers I saw while otr makes me think 95% of the drivers in here could be foreign or russian.

Its got all the blood russian down there if you know what mean comrade! *slaps iv8 on the rear end while walking into the steam room*

• Locked thread