Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer
I work in event production and due to no one ever meeting a deadline we book most everything as a double drive but still poo poo is constantly tight. I am all for e-logs as it gives us something to blame when we push clients to make decisions.

In the lol department, we had a company cross load some gear into a different trailer after it left our warehouse. It was like 30' of huge wheeled scenery carts and whom ever crossed it only used a single strap. You can guess what happened. The carrier lied about it and claimed that it left our warehouse that way.

Fortunately, the person who loaded it for us took a picture before the doors were shut, so the carrier got caught in their lie. I have always taken a loaded pic and every few years I am reminded why I do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread