Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ssb
Feb 16, 2006

WOULD YOU ACCOMPANY ME ON A BRISK WALK? I WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK WITH YOU!!

InterceptorV8 posted:

Speaking of crazy Russians...

Those are crazy Swedes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ssb
Feb 16, 2006

truls posted:

The perks of trucking in a country with fjords and mountains: fjords and mountains

Four years ago I was a carefree IT-guy reading "photos from the road" playing ETS. Be careful - it can happen to you!

edit: removed video. ill repost when i get home for the weekend

If I didn't have a badly herniated disc and permanent nerve damage in my back, a house, and a wife, I'd honestly consider it. I would also accept "Sea Captain"

ssb
Feb 16, 2006

I take my phone out of my pocket when I get in the car and either throw it on the passenger seat (usually) or in the tray thing behind the stick after starting up the audiobook for my drive. I don't want to stuff it back in my pocket and I often charge it, and that's where the charger cable hangs out of the center console. I don't care much if it falls on the floor mat, it's never hurt it. I don't check it while driving, and the steering wheel and stereo controls work fine for pause etc after starting it. I don't think it's that unusual. If that's going to make cops think I'm texting with it then I'm going to need to figure something else out, that had never occurred to me.

• Locked thread