Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crab Ran
Mar 6, 2006

Don't try me.

Everyday Lurker posted:

Please tell me more about downs truck. :downs:

EDIT: Tables

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Ran
Mar 6, 2006

Don't try me.

YF19pilot posted:

That happened up here in Cleveland last year I think it was. Dump truck left his bed up after leaving a construction zone and took out a relatively brand new pedestrian bridge over I-90. Did enough damage they had to tear the bridge down.

About six years ago, one of the guys running a sanding truck in our tiny town in NH somehow left the dump bed raised and drove through town at some ungodly hour. Woke me up out of a dead sleep when all of the cable and power lines were ripped off the buildings and poles for half a mile. Sounded like the roof came off my house.

• Locked thread