Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

Henshin a go go?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Regy Rusty posted:

I don't have the systems the others are on, so I've been living vicariously through the Bayonetta and Metal Gear Rising LPs. I'll get Bayonetta 2 when it comes out though, so long as my W-101 experience isn't a disaster.

Well since the WiiU plays Wii games you can track down a copy of Madworld. That's a Platinum game with definite over the top stuff all around. Also commentary during the whole thing by Greg Proops and Bender.

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Pasteurized Milk posted:

I'm not sure if I would call Madworld a good game, but I did like its soundtrack and thought it was great that they got Greg Proops and John DiMaggio.

I'd say it's positives outweighed it's negatives. Good looking art style, great commentary, good soundtrack, fun boss fights mostly, BLACK BARON, BLACK BARON, BLACK BARON... Yeah it got repetitive pretty quick in spots but all in all i'd say it definitely belongs in the 'worth it pile' but I can also see why it's the least selling Platinum game.

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Welp. Picked this up yesterday finally and just finished through Operation 2. Partway through I pick up MOTHERFUCKING SEXY SILVIA FROM VIEWTIFUL JOE THE BEST GAME You're playin' with my feels Kamiya.

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

So it's pretty much Viewtiful Joe's Ukemi but instead of hitting zoom in you hit jump. Was wondering about that since it's what I wanna spend my next Nelson card on.

Also how tight is the timing for the Hero Counter?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

A Sometimes Food posted:

I'm going back trying to get better scores and poo poo, and one thing that's stopping me is the tiger-men enemies. How do you beat those effectively? They always take ages for me to beat.

Unite bomb. Toss a full sized one and you've got all day to turn into a full sized unite hand and punch them stupid.

• Locked thread