Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!
So this is the first game that's frozen up on me since I've gotten my system back in September. It didn't happen at all for the first like, twenty-seven hours of playing the game, and now that I'm going through on 101% percent hard mode it seems to start freezing up more and more every so often. Almost always it happens around the time the game needs to load something while already in-game, especially during one of the big spectacle sequences. It feels like a loading problem exactly like the first Metroid Prime game had with loading because it makes the same buzz noise that game did.

I really hope that's the only reason it keeps freezing and it's not a problem with the console itself. Has anyone else noticed if 101 has been more prone to freezing up than their other games for the system?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!
I got through two levels without any freezing okay, I reset my team back to the original seven in case that was causing any trouble, and another thing I did was avoid the figurine menu entirely, as for some reason according to my research after getting enough of them and getting the Vorkken figure in particular the game can start acting strange loading wise if you ever view them.

• Locked thread