Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Damone
May 3, 2009
Welp, I just killed a boss by tickling it. GOTY folks, pack it up.

Also, during the quick time draw a shape events use as many dudes as possible for a nice bit of extra cash. You get like a 1000 Extra per dude or something? Oh, and get quick-liner as soon as possible, drawing shapes fast is incredibly important.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Damone
May 3, 2009

Doc V posted:

Are you sure you aren't just hitting enemy armor/blocks/attacks? The only difference I've personally noticed between the normal Wonder Liner and the Attack Liner is that the latter counts as an attack, which means that it can't go through anything that breaks your Unite Morphs on contact. (The Drill Spring does the same thing, which is why I don't like using it)

Exactly, Drill spring and Attack liner will screw you over against spiked, armored and blocking opponents as it's considered an attack. It's especially bad with drill spring since it will knock all the dudes you used in the morph. I've turned it off and never looked back to be frank.

Damone
May 3, 2009
Haha, holy poo poo... Did Vorken's ship do a Zandatsu on that ship in the last bit of the game? Oh platinum. :allears:

Just finished the game and honestly about halfway through the game is the point where I finally 'got' the game and stopped sucking so much, now to find all the platinum coins, hidden missions and files... Then it's on to Hard.

Damone
May 3, 2009
Additionally Platinum Forever counts as bomb and Wonderful Forever counts as goggles.

Actually, Platinum forever counts as Imorta's arrow after playing for a bit. Still two extra morphs without actually having them.

Damone fucked around with this message at 11:39 on Oct 17, 2013

Damone
May 3, 2009

bravesword posted:

Is there a master list anywhere as to what differentiates all the secondary heroes? I've noticed that the big ones can run with their weapons out; are there any similar abilities for the others? Do their individual stats matter at all?

Wonder Judo is good example of that. He can run fairly quickly with a unite Hand up. Wonder red moves at an average rate and girls seem to move slower with unite morphs up in general.

• Locked thread