Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Dunban posted:

Has anyone beat 001-C already? I'm stuck and can't figure out what to do.

One of the heads is down and I can use Unite Build to do..something with it, but it doesn't really seem to work.

Yeah you're just supposed to unite build. That part was kind of finicky for me too. Just keep throwing all your guys at it and it should work eventually. You might also have to have the leader walk into it to trigger it or something, I'm not really sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Dunban posted:

I'm trying that, but nothing happens. Do I need more guys? If so, how do I get them? Can I inflict damage on the other head?

If I'm thinking of the right part, that's pretty much the end of that phase so I don't think you'd need to damage the other head any more. I'm not sure how'd you'd get more guys. The boss dumped a bunch civilians a few times during the fight and that seemed to give me enough for the unite build when it came up. It's weird that it's not working for you

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Suaimhneas posted:

I just got as far as Wonder Pink joining. Getting a lot of "consolation prize" ranks, drat this is hard. It's fun and the story is enjoyably cheesy, but I think going for pure platinums in this game is going to be an exercise in frustration. Attacks from offscreen with no warning, and an unchangeable camera angle, these are not a good combination.

I've been getting platinum/golds in time and combo rankings pretty consistently but I almost always take a few hits and it brings my rank down to gold/silver. The biggest problem I'm having is that I can't seem to tell which attacks can/can't be blocked, especially against bigger enemies. If there's some kind of tell for it, I'm not seeing it.

I just bought the Hero Counter though so hopefully getting the hang of that will help me get platinum in damage more reliably than just using Unite Guts.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

It's not spoilers or anything but this member of the W100 is a pretty neat Viewtiful Joe cameo. Linked just in case

• Locked thread