Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Testekill posted:

Yes it was. All parties should involve fighting a giant robot with a sword.

What's this "should"? I got no idea what kinda parties you're going to that don't, and I don't care to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Only on the second level, but those space pirates? Holy poo poo I nearly died laughing at Wonder Red actually getting really into the tale of the space pirate prince's anime childhood while everyone else on both sides is just wondering what the hell is wrong with their leaders. Platinum's known for really good gameplay but I think their writing/directing is underrated they got better comedic sense than basically any other developer and they certainly know how to get you psyched for a boss fight like nobody else.

One thing I'm really hoping this takes from Metal Gear Rising, is finishing at it's strongest point, so few games do that and it's great when they do.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

BioTech posted:

Had an absolute blast playing the first two levels, but when the first boss fight came I had to give up all frustrated.

When the first Owrochee head goes down, Red screams "UNITE BUILD" the green thing comes up, I put in all of my Wonderful ones and then nothing happens. They stay in the dome for a few seconds while I move and jump around, try to get in, press every button and then come out again. All the while the other head cannot be damaged and keeps spitting flames. Died about 7 times now, because it simply doesn't activate whatever is supposed to happen.

What am I doing wrong?

You need a full 100, keep fighting the other head and more choppers full of military dudes will come, when you've got 100 you can complete the build.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

yoshesque posted:

I had this problem as well, and I had the full team. I'm also pretty certain that this part doesn't activate until you have 100. Turns out one of the dudes wasn't in the wonder-liner for some reason or another.
Weird, I'm pretty sure I got it with less and getting more fixed it, maybe I just wiggled it right after the next load of troops landed or something.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

One thing that really helps with the platforms. If you see those little round "wounds" on the ground, draw a wonder circle round them it will heal the platform, a lot. It's especially helpful for 4-C

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

I'm going back trying to get better scores and poo poo, and one thing that's stopping me is the tiger-men enemies. How do you beat those effectively? They always take ages for me to beat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Commissar Ken posted:

Unite bomb. Toss a full sized one and you've got all day to turn into a full sized unite hand and punch them stupid.

Thanks. poo poo I love these games, can't wait for Bayonetta 2, probably should get the 360 version of 1 sometime soon. That or go back and play DMC1 and 3 and Godhand now that I can actually play these games instead of just stumbling through them getting Cs and Ds like I did in highschool. Is the DMC HD collection any good?

• Locked thread