Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer

Suaimhneas posted:

So in the part where you're holding the shield and the tankers are falling from above, are you just supposed to memorise where they're going to fall? There doesn't seem to be enough time to react, and I don't see shadows on the ground to warn you where they're going to fall or anything. Am I missing something?

I just put my back against a wall, never got hit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer

The Moon Monster posted:

Do you have to unlock the ability to view the ranks of your wonderful ones and assign new leaders? I must have had a massive brain fart because I could do this just fine in the demo but now I can't figure it out.
There's an arrow either at the top or bottom of the tablet screen, hit it and it'll bring up a list of all the wonderful ones you have and which are set as leaders. Hit x to assign whatever ones you want then a to confirm.

• Locked thread