Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Suaimhneas posted:

So in the part where you're holding the shield and the tankers are falling from above, are you just supposed to memorise where they're going to fall? There doesn't seem to be enough time to react, and I don't see shadows on the ground to warn you where they're going to fall or anything. Am I missing something?

On easy things slow down to let you spot things, on normal it's basically "gently caress you this is a Platinum game". Also christ does Mission ramp up the enemies. I'm really going to need some work to get good at this fighting system, though I upped my rank on the story mission to gold at least.

E: Also my sister looked up the game after my incessant tweeting during the Direct and she's now buying a Wii U for it. I do actually think this could be a system seller if pushed right, god knows there are few things better grabbing attention than massive superhero teams.

njsykora fucked around with this message at 03:01 on Aug 11, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

bushisms.txt posted:

Maybe Kamiya just doesn't care? They could've made the game way more accessible, and the Nintendo101 probably would have been awesome, but not Kamiya.

He doesn't care. Kamiya doesn't care about review scores (even W101's high ones) or sales figures so long as he got to make his game.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Jut posted:

The biggest issue for me is the moving around from stick to face to stick to face TBH.

Is this your first videogame? Because time basically freezes when drawing so you don't need the face buttons then at all.

• Locked thread