Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Draw a three sided square.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

irlZaphod posted:

Thanks for the tips! People had said in the WiiU thread that the game doesn't explain too much in the way of the mechanics. It kind of does and kind of doesn't, but I think it's helpful to watch someone good playing it to see what can be done.

On that note, how do you juggle enemies? Do they have to be dazed first?

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrwWQGfD4d7H_r3hkL6xsJRbQK_R5Du0y

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Looper posted:

If you beat all three versions of that kahkoo regah, the actual fight should be a cakewalk. I believe in you!

Yeah I only made 2 real attempts at the trophy before I got it in 5-C. The only bullshit to that fight is his attack pretty much the instant the fight starts. If you can dodge that just pay attention to his eyes/brow and it's really not that difficult.

(I actually no-damaged the entire level that attempt but got stuck with a Platinum trophy because a qte glitched and I couldn't fire green's gun giving me a continue ruining a perfect run of that loving level :negative: )

• Locked thread