Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
I highly recommend watching Chip Cheezum's playthrough. He points out so many things that I had missed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
I also have to give them props for having the second Russian character I have seen in video games recently that is not nor has not been a terrorist at some point, nor is a charming Tyler Durdenesque split personality. :ussr:

Seriously, the game is like if you took Viewtiful Joe, Pikmin, and the good parts of Dynasty Warriors games and put them all in a blender.

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib

I kindly disagee. Remember in Bayonetta wher*PRESS RT TO NOT DIE*

That said, I hope the failure animation for that is as funny as this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9izUh07U5BA

Edited for the spoiler scare.

Unlucky7 fucked around with this message at 23:04 on Sep 2, 2013

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib

Dred Cosmonaut posted:

Yeah the don't die QTEs sucked in bayo, but bayo also had awesome poo poo like "mash x to LIMIT EXCEEDED, INFINITE INFINITONS"

I am still fond of (Bayonetta ending spoilers) summoning the Devil (expy) so that she could punch God (expy) SO HARD that her soul flies into the sun

• Locked thread