Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THF13
Sep 26, 2007

Keep an adversary in the dark about what you're capable of, and he has to assume the worst.
Requesting one of my favorite moments from the previous thread, fan pointed at thermostat.jpg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THF13
Sep 26, 2007

Keep an adversary in the dark about what you're capable of, and he has to assume the worst.
URGENT pRIORITY 1!
The entirety of the OP needs to be in a screenshot of a word document embedded in an excel file.

Edit: AT A MINIMUM
(this is affecting production)
please do the needful

THF13
Sep 26, 2007

We get prompts to login to Outlook occasionally if Outlook is set to automatically "determine Logon network security" instead of having it specifically set.

THF13
Sep 26, 2007

SEKCobra posted:

I just realized the webinar is during the peak of my shift. Not sure what to do now :v They only seem to have them at days that are bad for me.
I was able to do it at work, just kept it on a second screen and listened with headphones. It doesn't require any actual input from you other than joining it.

THF13
Sep 26, 2007

SEKCobra posted:

Can I use it on a mobile device? Can I go on a call while it runs? I might just start it at home via teamviewer.

The webinar I did just used GoToMeeting, so it should work with the GoToMeeting app on your phone. As long as you stay connected you should be fine to do whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THF13
Sep 26, 2007

So if I'm understanding everyone correctly, the best way to send money in the US is to scan a paper check, embed it in a word document, print to a pdf and email it?

• Locked thread