Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Agrikk posted:

I imagine a scan job starting and the scanner bar sweeps across the deck and catching the little mouse, crushing it even as it drags the bloody body across. Tail quivering, blood flowing....

Reminds me of a Stephen King story. The Mangler maybe?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Avenging_Mikon posted:

I just received it. And I am slain.

Move that user's tickets to the top of your queue from now on. Perfect response.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

This thread is over 4 years old. Is it time for a new one?

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

:lol: hilarious

Wilford Cutlery posted:

Make it on New Year's Day. Call it the 2018 thread.

I'm of the belief that all megathreads should be annual threads. The 2017 [whatever] thread, the 2018 thread, 2019, etc.

Leaning this way tho, for real.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Do we have a success story for the new OP? Anyone want anything in particular included besides a link to this one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

New thread :yotj:

• Locked thread