Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ManiacClown
May 30, 2002

Gone, gone, O honky man,
And rise the M.C. Etrigan!

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Blessings to you.

The last time I used monoprice was last year, after we moved. I literally learned if the whole 'Ethernet through power outlets" thing, was blown away by the technology and fact that I'd never heard of it until then, and immediately bought a pair of connectors/receivers/whatever they're called.

Still working flawlessly. :toot:

Product link? I think my USB wireless adapter for my desktop is going up the spout (I'm typically getting <10 mbps down on my desktop compared to 40-60 mbps on my laptop) and while we do own as of a couple months ago, it would be a tremendous pain in the rear end to properly wire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread