Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cpt.Wacky
Apr 17, 2005

Lum posted:

Also woo, that someone on the last page requested DickBag95. The image was mine but I no-longer have the original icon and story as that was someone else's. It was basically a tiny icon for some shopping app that was supposed to be a black+yellow pencil, with a pink eraser on top, in front of a paper bag, that due to some poor pixel art got interpreted as something more like:

How about some ArrangeByPenis.exe?

Lum posted:

That's the old version. This version works better and offers more plausible deniability.

http://www.lum.co.uk/SA/ArrangeByImage.7z

Source: http://www.lum.co.uk/SA/ArrangeByImage-src.7z

There's two undocumented commandline options -penis and -oldpenis

Note: I didn't write either version I just altered them for improved prank potential.

Today was my main (only) helpdesk guy's 3rd anniversary. I had a nice bottle of scotch waiting for him this morning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cpt.Wacky
Apr 17, 2005

Lord Dudeguy posted:

Our Avaya IPOffice system only allows us to put an MP3 on an MP3 player and pipe it straight into the system via an audio cable. As a consequence, all hold music is just radio promo material done by our marketing dept.

Sup IP Office buddy, I have an old server playing MP3s in a loop hooked into our system. It's been playing the same soft jazz album for about 7 years. I'd really like to switch it to epic sax guy. We work in mental health.

Cpt.Wacky
Apr 17, 2005

Jorath posted:

Question for any of you managing Chrome.

How the he'll do you get an 'official' offline installer for an older version? I need to deploy v35 to a set of vms and I cannot find a link that is not a third party url.

I have copies of 35.0.1916.114 and 35.0.1916.153 I can throw up somewhere if you can't find anywhere else to get them.

• Locked thread