Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Dead Blue Sky posted:

Oh I've grown spiritually since then and am no longer angry about the earmuffs.

What about your lack of recent airhorns? :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.
This reminds me I need to snapchat more but my life is so boring I don't really have that much to snapchat about, unless you want me to snap boring British things.

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

Mere minutes after discovering the new technology, it was used to send me a crude ASCII dong.

MyFaceBeHi posted:

This reminds me I need to snapchat more but my life is so boring I don't really have that much to snapchat about, unless you want me to snap boring British things.

Same. There's only so many times I can snap cups of tea and rain before I bore even myself.

Storm
Jun 7, 2001

Professional #8 Hitter/Beard Grower
As long as you send snaps that aren't 3 selfies every day, it's always entertaining/interesting for me.

NinetySevenA
Feb 10, 2013

MyFaceBeHi posted:

I suggest dogs and bad graffiti. That is what I usually do. Mostly dogs.

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

So, I finally got a new phone, and should no longer cause problems for people if I send out video! Hooray!

My snapchat name is cannedpanda

Dr. Video Games 0089
Apr 15, 2004

“Silent Blue - .random.”

I need more Snapchat friends to send me nonsense!

name: hamburgerboss

crazkylo
Dec 20, 2008

Set the world aflame!

DrBouvenstein posted:

For some reason I have a video snap from you that won't play... So when i open the app it always says I have a new snap and i keep getting a notification, too.

I've had this happen before, pretty sure there is a menu option to clear your list of all snaps. At least that's how I fixed mine.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
My SnapChat just kept freezing whenever I tried that.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I'll gather a few more. I live near nice mountains, work at a zoo, and have some cats. Sometimes I talk about our weird weather and weird daylight hours because :canada:.

jennwanderer

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight

Alternative pants posted:

The hoarder had that much of an effect?

This poor woman gets like a dozen packages a week and they just sit on her front porch, stacked to the ceiling, unopened. On bad days you can get a whiff of cat urine from quite a distance.

Funny thing about the air horn, it's doesn't affect the people I know anymore. We've all been desensitized. Need some fresh meat.

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010

Dead Blue Sky posted:

Funny thing about the air horn, it's doesn't affect the people I know anymore. We've all been desensitized. Need some fresh meat.
I'm in. Any recommendations on horns and where do you get them?

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

You can get them anywhere boating supplies are sold. As for what kind, get the kind with the plastic horn. They're just as loud but easier to use while snapchatting.

BondSworeSuccinctly
Oct 27, 2007

Got some good snappers on my list, but I always could do with more so I'll throw my name out again - theman3011

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
Once again, the SnapChat app is doing it's best to stop me from wanting to use it.

Now when I take a snap in landscape mode, and I try to enter text, it will stop the text input with the same number of characters as if I took it in portrait mode. So I'm only getting, like, 2/3 of the characters I should be.

This is very critical! Some snaps are only worth it if I can fit my full musings on them. :mad:

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

DrBouvenstein posted:

Once again, the SnapChat app is doing it's best to stop me from wanting to use it.

Now when I take a snap in landscape mode, and I try to enter text, it will stop the text input with the same number of characters as if I took it in portrait mode. So I'm only getting, like, 2/3 of the characters I should be.

This is very critical! Some snaps are only worth it if I can fit my full musings on them. :mad:

Yeah that poo poo is janky. I've got a 50-50 chance of the text bar not rotating with a landscape picture. I don't even mess with it anymore.

btw, I changed my SA name, but I'm still snizzpod on snapchat

Booger Presley
Aug 6, 2008

Pillbug

oh dope posted:

Yeah that poo poo is janky. I've got a 50-50 chance of the text bar not rotating with a landscape picture. I don't even mess with it anymore.

btw, I changed my SA name, but I'm still snizzpod on snapchat

Your snaps rule btw. My boring life of cats and Christmas trees pales in comparison to the bones and air horns. Keep up the good work! Haven't seen a crazy envelope in a while...

I LIKE COOKIE
Dec 12, 2010

Agreed. Cookieoh on snap and I love seeing your poo poo snizz. More pissed off postal worker stuff pls

Rudager
Apr 29, 2008
rudager67

BRING ON THE DICK PICS!

please don't send me dick pics

Alternative pants
Nov 2, 2009

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Well gently caress you snap chat team, thanks for locking out every single windows phone user because there's no official app. gently caress you very much.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Canned Panda posted:

So, I finally got a new phone, and should no longer cause problems for people if I send out video! Hooray!

My snapchat name is cannedpanda
You've generated many Snapchat Beta bug reports in your days.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Alternative pants posted:

Well gently caress you snap chat team, thanks for locking out every single windows phone user because there's no official app. gently caress you very much.

Tens of potential customers left wanting.

DrBouvenstein has a new favorite as of 02:58 on Dec 21, 2014

Alternative pants
Nov 2, 2009

DrBouvenstein posted:

Tens of potential customers left wanting.

Har har. It makes zero sense though to shut out a growing market share, particularly when the developer who made the most popular app for the platform is also the most respected developer for every major social app the platform carries. Especially when his apps perform better than the official releases.

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.
And that is why I have gone back to android! Face it, windows phone is a dead horse that Microsoft is continually beating in the hopes that someone will give a poo poo! Sure, windows 10 *might* be the saviour they are waiting for but as long as android/iOS have the vast majority of the customers, and thus the advertising/direct revenue, the developers will stay on what they know makes them money.

Anyway, I have made too many snapchat things today because I'm sad and I want attention. :smithicide:

TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD
DrBadonkadonk

Dicks, titties, dank memes only.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
Jezzerh

Keeps me amused while at work. I try to send a couple a day when I see something funny or wierd.

Defenistrator
Mar 27, 2007
Ask me about my burritos
Jiplmeiwup bonus points if you're Canadian. But you'll have to prove it.

Ewan
Sep 29, 2008

Ewan is tired of his reputation as a serious Simon. I'm more of a jokester than you people think. My real name isn't even Ewan, that was a joke it's actually MARTIN! LOL fooled you again, it really is Ewan! Look at that monkey with a big nose, Ewan is so random! XD
ewliin (two 'i's)

The ruder and cruder, the better.

Telemundoz
Dec 23, 2014

CHEE
fisch_bish I want all ze snaps.

Mincher
May 12, 2008
Send me things.

Name: vertpusher

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

Reignczech and I tried to sing everyone a new year song but we missed a whole bunch of you. So I wanted to let you know if we missed you, I'm sorry, it wasn't personal.

Shuffle
Feb 3, 2011

DEA Sloth!
No Fast Movements!
deasloth

Alternative pants
Nov 2, 2009

I've enjoyed watching the stories, but I can't see individual snaps or reply. :(

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010

oh dope posted:

Reignczech and I tried to sing everyone a new year song but we missed a whole bunch of you. So I wanted to let you know if we missed you, I'm sorry, it wasn't personal.

gently caress I thought I was special.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

kenny powerzzz posted:

gently caress I thought I was special.

Hey we actually sought you out to make sure you got one.

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010
Fair enough. I was too wrecked to participate in the snapchats.

Mr Gorgon Holmes
Aug 1, 2007
Ask me about being possesed by the spirit of John Holmes
Rediscovered Snapchat, posting inane poo poo and children gone snapchat mad and posting frequently

Add me:

andrewgorgon

And my partner Hobo Lumpkins:

dadsfrog19

Storm
Jun 7, 2001

Professional #8 Hitter/Beard Grower
I'm getting a new phone by the end of the week, I've missed yall, and I expect some good snaps when I get back. (argrembo)

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

Mr Gorgon Holmes posted:

Rediscovered Snapchat, posting inane poo poo and children gone snapchat mad and posting frequently

Add me:

andrewgorgon

And my partner Hobo Lumpkins:

dadsfrog19

So you're the one in those snaps from dadsfrog19 lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Gorgon Holmes
Aug 1, 2007
Ask me about being possesed by the spirit of John Holmes

Canned Panda posted:

So you're the one in those snaps from dadsfrog19 lol