Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lemonsaresour
Feb 17, 2011
I promise I'm still alive! Only having a tablet at the moment makes snapping difficult and annoying. Once I get a phone again I hope to dive headfirst into competing for the title Selfie Queen.

Plus I work at an awesome smoke shop now and I would like to snapchat the hijinks of the local water pipe and tobacco accesories sales team. Hopefully then I can regale everyone with such treasures as the guy that comes into the store attempting to unload his brass knuckles on me at the counter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest

lemonsaresour posted:

I promise I'm still alive! Only having a tablet at the moment makes snapping difficult and annoying. Once I get a phone again I hope to dive headfirst into competing for the title Selfie Queen.

Plus I work at an awesome smoke shop now and I would like to snapchat the hijinks of the local water pipe and tobacco accesories sales team. Hopefully then I can regale everyone with such treasures as the guy that comes into the store attempting to unload his brass knuckles on me at the counter.

lemonsaresour posted:

Username: Lemonsaurus

Make me laugh, goons

E; I send pictures of my ADORABLE puppies and stupid things just to confuse the recipient. Potential 1-second titties.

If you are drug friendly expect pictures of drugs.

E2; it occurs to me that I send waaaay too many selfies. This will not change.

adding you because you apparently have adorable dogs, and also are my spiritual sibling in sending too many selfies~

willus posted:

My nick is wilius.

Also I lost my phone last night, might be a week until I'm back up and snapchatting.

despite losing my phone all that time ago i'm still wilius

Grape Juice Vampire
Aug 1, 2009
Send me dog pics: porkblood.

Phuzun
Jul 4, 2007

Welp, Snapchat hates Windows Phone and the only available app for it.

Phuzun has a new favorite as of 05:13 on Jan 29, 2015

Lackluster
May 18, 2007
I've added a ton of you and I don't regret it.

I mostly post videos of me harassing my children or my employees. I do my best to be entertaining...

Username: thebobreiff

Lackluster has a new favorite as of 06:22 on Mar 28, 2015

FreshFeesh
Jun 3, 2007

Drum Solo
I tend to post pictures of the daily life of a System Administrator, punctuated with weird stuff my wife sends me.

Let's snap, let's chat: "freshfeesh"

Nermal.
Mar 16, 2003

Hello!
nermalmclaren

I just signed up and am not sure what I will be doing.

vxsarin
Oct 29, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT MY AP WIRE PHOTOS
paultheviking

yup.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
add *~deleted~*, pretty much just post dumb poo poo from my job, dog, ugliest selfies i can manage.

e: added a bunch of people

A 50S RAYGUN has a new favorite as of 05:21 on May 21, 2015

Cuniculous
Apr 23, 2007

kill people burn shit fuck school
Add Zolipolie

Redkist
Mar 5, 2005
Fonkay fressh!
cosmicprank

CaptainButtSmack
Oct 21, 2008
Edit: don't have one anymore, maybe in the future I'll make a new one!

CaptainButtSmack has a new favorite as of 02:38 on Oct 1, 2015

Cuniculous
Apr 23, 2007

kill people burn shit fuck school
Edit: Apparently I rezzed this page to post my name, not realizing it was three posts over mine. Whoops!

Cuniculous has a new favorite as of 10:47 on Feb 13, 2015

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

jcgelinas

You may get gym selfies, definitely cat pics. Also we snap people at randoms at the bar and draw dicks on their faces.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight
Does anyone here use the live video chat feature? Wondering if anyone has had issues with the sound not working.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

I'm not going to name names...but one of you is an evil genius bastard. That straw and mustard packet...:getin:

Fhistleb
Dec 31, 2008

Tell me more about your sandwiches.
Junker_CM

Deathslushie
Dec 19, 2006

Did you drink the death slushie? Is that what you did?
What the crap are those little faces near people's names?

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010
An update that denotes bf, shared bf, on fire and other worthless crap.

Nascardad
Oct 22, 2009

"Racing is in my blood, I can't quite get out of it yet"
weremom

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

I posted myself in here before but I just got a new phone which has built-in stylus. So I've been doing a lot of dumb snapchats, of course.

spaaaace is my name.

crazkylo
Dec 20, 2008

Set the world aflame!
I nuked my Snapchat last week because I had no idea who was active and who wasn't.

I'm back with a new username and an abandoned list of snaps.

Crazkylo

I send a lot of pictures from the tattoo studio I'm at when it's slow.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

rainydaysuit, prepare for a lot of nothing for two weeks then a constant stream of kitten photos in mid-may

Defenistrator
Mar 27, 2007
Ask me about my burritos
I just added like everyone here lol. My snaps jiplmeiwup. Send me all the snaps.

I wear a turban and occasionally things get put on said turban. I also may sing and tell you lovely puns.

Nascardad
Oct 22, 2009

"Racing is in my blood, I can't quite get out of it yet"
I forgot I posted my snap. Hello people.

loudog999
Apr 30, 2006

I added a few of you, if you anyone else wants to add me its loudog999, ill add you back. For a idea of what I post, my most recent snap is a picture of geralt from my Witcher 3 game with his sweet assed blouse.

edit: Also, Funny or Die is my favorite snap to follow now just for the guy that does lovely Lunch. This week he ate a bunch of doughnuts and I am pretty sure he lost some toes to diabetes. Are there anymore recommended users to follow?

loudog999 has a new favorite as of 02:19 on Jun 6, 2015

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

It is a pretty nice blouse.

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

I'm sodapopskinski and there's no way this is a bad idea!

Fhistleb
Dec 31, 2008

Tell me more about your sandwiches.
Reposting

Junker_CM

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
my snapchat is boring as hell

skywars124

just gently caress me up

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Sure why not? casu.marzu

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
I found out today that some of you goons have STRONG opinions on Jelly Belly flavors.

Most of you are wrong, BTW.

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

DrBouvenstein posted:

I found out today that some of you goons have STRONG opinions on Jelly Belly flavors.

Most of you are wrong, BTW.

Green Apple needs to go back to Hell

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Going to admit, I have been wonderfully entertained by you goons and have pretty much no creepy poo poo ever. Thanks, friends.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

It's been awhile, so add me! I'm flyfire29, and I mostly post stuff from school (senior, biology major).

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice
New phone.

Jakiro

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
Jezzerh

I post random poo poo from work when I'm working late or anything strange I see. I like seeing what goons are getting up to as long as it doesn't involve seeing gross goon bodies lol.

Miss Mowcher
Jul 24, 2007

Ribbit
Got no friends a few goons in this app, add me: vsponja

I'll try to post in English, if you get anything in some kind of moon language it's Portuguese

Miss Mowcher has a new favorite as of 18:35 on Sep 26, 2015

Joink
Jan 8, 2004

What if I told you cod is no longer a fish :coolfish:
Added few random names. Feel free to add me: crispii69

Post mostly my cats, boring work photos (nurse at hospital) and bad selfies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

Still doing my thang: cannedpanda

If you don't add me, you miss out on stuff like this!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

• Locked thread