Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice
My snapchat name is jakiro and I take lots of really random things and situations that are to random for instagram.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disco Tits
Jan 11, 2012

See you at the Discotheque
emulsy

cats and stupid videos

crazkylo
Dec 20, 2008

Set the world aflame!
Professoraspen

I usually record stupid videos and take pictures of funny poo poo at work. What could go wrong?

dirtgolem
Dec 22, 2011

Wounds are always fresh and so the scabs are never dry
Gutter is the place in which we choose to live our lives
Square inside a circle is the symbol in my eye
Home is where the gutter is and this is where I'll die
I was wondering how long it would take to see a crotch that wasn't my own!

no_shit_columbo
Jul 26, 2013

h210679 posted:

I was wondering how long it would take to see a crotch that wasn't my own!

sign me up!

username zagga20

The Earl of ToeJam
Jan 22, 2012
Send me stuff. User hoopysoup

Storm
Jun 7, 2001

Professional #8 Hitter/Beard Grower
send me whatever you want. i will send you cute cat pics or something. argrembo

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
I encourage children who are bullied to kill themselves. In fact, I get off to it. Pedophilia-snuff films are the best. More abused children need to kill themselves.
Mine are mainly me raging about other people on public transport and cats.

Brand New Malaysian Wife has a new favorite as of 16:11 on Jan 16, 2014

chocolateTHUNDER
Jul 19, 2008

GIVE ME ALL YOUR FREE AGENTS

ALL OF THEM
aamendola89

This should be fun

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010
I've added anyone here that sounded like they were fun. Add me I'm fun. Name is carnyji and pics will be mostly things I think are funny, photos from an actual carny, and possible wieners. But probably not wieners. Send me anything funny or interesting.

pod6isjerks
Feb 17, 2005

Nap Ghost
pod6isjerks. send me something?

Flux Equals Rad
Jun 22, 2007
oh my god bear is driving how can that be!?
Oh boy! I like to send snapchats of bands that I record and selfies from work. and other fun stuff.
(tonyhawkwind)

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010
Every snap I've gotten has been fun. A lot of cats and very few(none) weiners.

Kenny Rogers
Sep 7, 2007

Chapter One:
When I first saw Sparky, he reminded me of my favorite comb. He was missing a lot of teeth.

kenny powerzzz posted:

Every snap I've gotten has been fun. A lot of cats and very few(none) weiners.
I added a ton of people (as JabsTheGoon) yesterday. I agree. This is the best thing to happen to my Snapchat since I installed it. Actual conversations happening, even! (I know, weird, right?)

El Chupanebrae is apparently my neighbor, in relative terms. I mean, compared to Maryland or Norway!

Kenny Rogers has a new favorite as of 21:40 on Jan 21, 2014

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

Why do I always want to sock it to you so hard?
snowatlas

You'll mostly get pictures of my tall dog running around in his moose pajamas and being weird.

SuzieMcAwesome
Jul 27, 2011

A lady should be two things, Classy and fabulous. Unfortunately, you my dear are neither.
I posted a few pages back and I have a blast with it! No Shlongs as of yet. Lots of cattes and snow.

SuzieMcAwesome has a new favorite as of 04:57 on Jan 22, 2014

dirtgolem
Dec 22, 2011

Checking the snapgoon feed on my phone has become something of a ritual when I wake up in the morning and leave work in the afternoon. Keep it kicking guys.

I still haven't walked in to any spiders the size of my hand this summer, disappointing.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight
I have a couple buddies that aren't goons, but you should add them anyway. reignczech and imaudi5. Fair warning, imaudi5 has sent one snapchat of himself pooping.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

I got one the other day of a happy-looking guy sitting there at a restaurant or bar table who said "I'm gay!" then drank his beer. If this isn't enough of an endorsement to make you want to join in, you're a horrible failure of a goon.

dirtgolem
Dec 22, 2011

I gotta ask, anyone know where kidsolo2's snaps are coming from? It's like he's been sucked in to some 1988 fantasy carnival town.

B9KU
Oct 30, 2013
Yeeesss.This is good. My ID is syouei

I'll send a bunch of random crap, and will enjoy being sent random crap in return.

Kenny Rogers
Sep 7, 2007

Chapter One:
When I first saw Sparky, he reminded me of my favorite comb. He was missing a lot of teeth.

Dead Blue Sky posted:

I have a couple buddies that aren't goons, but you should add them anyway. reignczech and imaudi5. Fair warning, imaudi5 has sent one snapchat of himself pooping.
On a similar note: you all should add users bhsbaby, sekh, and thisissaei to your lists.
They are all three goons (well, sekh is 'goon-adjacent' - close enough) and are regular Snapchat users, but none of them are in this thread. They need more pictures of cattes and doge and stuffs.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

One of you added my friend that snapchatted his poop, but not the other one. What's your agenda?

chocolateTHUNDER
Jul 19, 2008

GIVE ME ALL YOUR FREE AGENTS

ALL OF THEM
My friends want in on this too.

Add poundsignmike, monti_13, dpubes, nickpalpal

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010

Dead Blue Sky posted:

One of you added my friend that snapchatted his poop, but not the other one. What's your agenda?

I added all but got no poop sadly.

Solaron
Sep 6, 2007

Whatever the reason you're on Mars, I'm glad you're there, and I wish I was with you.
drauthlin

Send me anything and everything. You'll get cats or random pictures of my children doing labor while I mock them!

GopherFlats
Mar 16, 2011
Mostly pictures of random farm equipment and my dog licking his balls.

stiff_b

SuzieMcAwesome
Jul 27, 2011

A lady should be two things, Classy and fabulous. Unfortunately, you my dear are neither.

h210679 posted:

I gotta ask, anyone know where kidsolo2's snaps are coming from? It's like he's been sucked in to some 1988 fantasy carnival town.

I asked him this question. I have yet to receive a reply. Last snap 4hours ago kinda worried he got ate by the guy on the bench....

Evelyn Nesbit
Jul 8, 2012

This sounds too fun to pass up. Add me, sophiakiona.

Phroztee
Oct 30, 2012
Let's do dis: jasfro

NZ goon, will try to send interestingness.

Hypothetical Hose
Jun 6, 2010
I'll bite. In as 'Justolio'.
I don't snap much, but maybe this'll get me to do more.

casual poster
Jun 29, 2009

So casual.
Alright whatever, I do a good amount of snaps. ahhhhhhdecay. That's 6 H's.

thomawesome
Jul 19, 2009
All the snap chats that I have received have been of beer or cats. All the snap chats I have sent are of beer and cats.

dirtgolem
Dec 22, 2011

SuzieMcAwesome posted:

I asked him this question. I have yet to receive a reply. Last snap 4hours ago kinda worried he got ate by the guy on the bench....

I laughed at the goat.

snizzpod is my favorite. Every human being butt loving add snizzpod. Vine has nothing on goonsnap.

Kenny Rogers
Sep 7, 2007

Chapter One:
Also, some (but not all) people are stringing together their snaps into Stories by using the "My Story" box at the top of your Contacts list.
GOOD If you select "My Story" in "Send To" and select "My Friends" in "Options/Share Stories To..." that means that you don't have to go down the entire GoonList checking off every single box every time, which gets old, fast.
GOOD/BAD (depending) - It links all the snaps that you've shared to "My Story" chronologically in the order they were received at Snapchat, and they're visible for 24 hours. So you maybe don't want to put your dicpics or poopix or 1 second boobshots into your Story. Or, maybe you do, so your friends can "enjoy"(?) your dicpics or poopix or 1 second boobshots an unlimited number of times in the following 24 hours, which seems like the best kind of giving.

Except you, Dead Blue Sky/Snizzpod (and friends).
Everything you do should be in Your Story.

Kenny Rogers has a new favorite as of 08:42 on Jan 24, 2014

Doinit
Feb 5, 2012
I'd like to get in on this - orangepatriarch. I send interesting things I see out and about.

No dongs please, unless the picture is tasteful (flaccid, soft light, tells a story, etc.)

ITM
Oct 23, 2010
Girl stuff from NZ.

itmzor

DarkenCecil
Mar 25, 2010
Lets give this a shot - dcaron123
Animal stuff is great and I'll probably send cat pics and snow stuff

cods
Nov 14, 2005

Oh snap-kins!
User: misterpeaches

Ready for all the whistles and songs.

Edit:dongs

cods has a new favorite as of 08:32 on Jan 26, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

Ha I'm flattered. I hope you all have at least half as much fun receiving them as we do making them.

• Locked thread