Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JPH
Dec 29, 2007

Ok me too, JacksPinkHair

No dicks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I LIKE COOKIE
Dec 12, 2010

Snapchat is my favorite! Cookieoh

I snap all kinds of crazy poo poo. If you can guess my profession I'll be impressed

Selklubber
Jul 11, 2010
-

Selklubber has a new favorite as of 21:17 on Dec 3, 2014

Hypothetical Hose
Jun 6, 2010

Solaron posted:

drauthlin

Send me anything and everything. You'll get cats or random pictures of my children doing labor while I mock them!

For some reason, Snapchat won't let me add you back. I saw you added me, but I can't reciprocate. Dumb.

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

Why do I always want to sock it to you so hard?

Dead Blue Sky posted:

Ha I'm flattered. I hope you all have at least half as much fun receiving them as we do making them.

Pajamadog LOVES them, he comes running over to watch whenever I play them, so we end up going through them all again and again while he tilts his head and watches.

Think I'm taking pajamadog to a pet expo tomorrow so there will be lots of random critters.

EvilMuppet
Jul 29, 2006

Good night catte thread, give them all many patts. I'm sorry,
Who sent me a purring kitty> I love you!

Emuppp

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
afancy400lbs

I haven't been doing anything too exciting lately, but I live in the country and it's really pretty so I can send that kind of stuff I guess. No dicks please, unless they're funny dicks, like a dick wearing mustache glasses. don't actually send me a pic of that, i know some of you would try

SuzieMcAwesome
Jul 27, 2011

A lady should be two things, Classy and fabulous. Unfortunately, you my dear are neither.
I have noticed a disproportionate amount of cattes to doges. Luckily no dicks or poops yet

thomawesome
Jul 19, 2009
Oh, don't worry. We're getting a kitten tomorrow so there will be plenty of cat to go around.

Alternative pants
Nov 2, 2009

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

A Fancy 400 lbs posted:

afancy400lbs

I haven't been doing anything too exciting lately, but I live in the country and it's really pretty so I can send that kind of stuff I guess. No dicks please, unless they're funny dicks, like a dick wearing mustache glasses. don't actually send me a pic of that, i know some of you would try

What about a dick in a Santa hat and beard?

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
Only if the balls are wearing those little elf shoes with bells.

Alternative pants
Nov 2, 2009

drat. I knew I was missing something.

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010

EvilMuppet posted:

Who sent me a purring kitty> I love you!

Emuppp

If it was a drunken 5am vid of a white cat in front of a microwave, me! He's a purr factory. If not I missed out.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Why not. Snap me whatever you feel like. Len_SA

Stalins Moustache
Dec 31, 2012

~~**I'm Italian!**~~
username haury. always fun with random snapchats

edit: Are any of you a 12 year old boy or something, or is it just a freak coincidence that I get sent a video with a kid playing gangster, rapping "WHO THE gently caress ARE YOU?"

Stalins Moustache has a new favorite as of 02:10 on Jan 26, 2014

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

SuzieMcAwesome posted:

I have noticed a disproportionate amount of cattes to doges. Luckily no dicks or poops yet

I think RNJess85 and I are the only ones doing doges. I don't own a kitty :( Pajamadog got new pajamas today, but he's still wearing his moose pajamas right now.

Did get a poop today. No poops pls. I am okay with dicks dressed up in fancy santa outfits.

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

name: cavepeezy

Kenny Rogers
Sep 7, 2007

Chapter One:
When I first saw Sparky, he reminded me of my favorite comb. He was missing a lot of teeth.
Tonight I learned that if you take a video, but pick the speaker icon so as to mute the sound while you type poo poo into the app, it doesn't just mute the video while you type - it removes the sound from the video entirely...

Sad faces were had.

SuzieMcAwesome
Jul 27, 2011

A lady should be two things, Classy and fabulous. Unfortunately, you my dear are neither.

SteveVizsla posted:

I think RNJess85 and I are the only ones doing doges. I don't own a kitty :( Pajamadog got new pajamas today, but he's still wearing his moose pajamas right now.

Did get a poop today. No poops pls. I am okay with dicks dressed up in fancy santa outfits.

I am RnJess85 lol! I have an equal amount of cattes and doges and I try to give equal love!

Geektox
Aug 1, 2012

Good people don't rip other people's arms off.
My friends only snapchat selfies, boring selfies. Not even dogges or cattes.

I'm geektox, I will send you the critters I see in my neck of the woods and my doggie.

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

SuzieMcAwesome posted:

I am RnJess85 lol! I have an equal amount of cattes and doges and I try to give equal love!

Probably would have helped if I hadn't been lazy and decided to not check which poster went with the name, haha.
Pajamadog will be unveiling his new pajamas today. He's currently passed out in his crate.

SuzieMcAwesome
Jul 27, 2011

Put on DA jammies!

DarthBlingBling
Apr 19, 2004

These were also dark times for gamers as we were shunned by others for being geeky or nerdy and computer games were seen as Childs play things, during these dark ages the whispers began circulating about a 3D space combat game called Elite

- CMDR Bald Man In A Box
I'm darthblingbling, let me download your face

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
I haven't used Snapchat much since I got it. I'm prepared to hate it. My name is madturgid.

bitch nuts
Nov 17, 2005

uber_derp

be prepared for many pictures of puppies, and of other dogs.

I'm thrilled to receive anything :-)

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

SAhihochirho. Send me pics of fluffy animals!

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

fruktfranyra

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Flyfire29.

Alternative pants
Nov 2, 2009

Funddevi posted:

Send me stuff. User hoopysoup

I want to commend you for gloving up before picking up the turds in your toilet. Good foresight that.

The Earl of ToeJam
Jan 22, 2012

Alternative pants posted:

I want to commend you for gloving up before picking up the turds in your toilet. Good foresight that.

Thanks. Just for the sake of clarity, neither the turds nor the toilet were mine.

God I love my job.

Invisible Ted
Aug 24, 2011

hhhehehe
invisibleted on Snapchat, I don't send many, but sometimes I get motivated to take stupid pictures of inane poo poo.

lemonsaresour
Feb 17, 2011

lemonsaresour has a new favorite as of 04:57 on Jul 11, 2015

Fhistleb
Dec 31, 2008

Tell me more about your sandwiches.
Snapchat: Junker_CM

H2Eau
Jun 2, 2010
In as sigglet. I take photos of the cockatoos and kookaburras that live near me.

macky2dope
Jun 11, 2012

meow haha whoa!!
:420: :420: :420: :420: :420:
snapchat is macky2dope

Send me whatever.. no gore or poop though pls. I will prob send you pictures of my cats, dog, and various silly poo poo going on around my commune

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
twoday was taken, so my snapchat is "threeday"

DarkenCecil
Mar 25, 2010
Loving all the puppies and cat pics so far! Hope you are enjoying my 2 monsters

krono64
May 21, 2005
sexprechaun

Only ginger dick pics, please. Otherwise, ladies, come at me!

ethan_h
Jan 21, 2004
I do whatever my Rice Crispies tell me to do...
Sure - what could go wrong.

mike_ie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobo Lumpkins
Jan 28, 2014

Sometimes I wish I could take all my skin off and writhe about.
dadsfrog19
I think I regret this already..

• Locked thread