Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight
I just downloaded this yesterday. I am snizzpod.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

I have a couple buddies that aren't goons, but you should add them anyway. reignczech and imaudi5. Fair warning, imaudi5 has sent one snapchat of himself pooping.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

One of you added my friend that snapchatted his poop, but not the other one. What's your agenda?

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

Ha I'm flattered. I hope you all have at least half as much fun receiving them as we do making them.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

lemonsaresour posted:

Thanks to the wonderful Kenny's (both powerzzz and Rogers) I've had a huge influx of add requests! Quite funny, I think. Hope you guys are still enjoying me sending way too many selfies (seriously, I think I have a problem) and pictures of my boring homework!

35 degrees! You poor thing!

Anyone else having problems with mike_ie's snaps? They won't load for me and I MUST KNOW WHAT HE IS DOING.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

Aww, thanks! I really didn't want to slam that beer though. My buds and I are starting to experiment with Vine, with mixed results. :effort:

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

Deathslushie posted:

P. P. S. Favorite snizzpod snap: using an air horn to upset a small child.

My kids are going to be nervous wrecks before long.

Also, posting to your story is the way to go, unless you want to send a snap to a particular person. I keep trying to tell imaudi5 that but he don't listen to me.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

Storm posted:

My favorite snizzpod was the throwing of a glass (?) at the girl at the top of the stairs, it shattering, and her going "HA! YOU MISSED!"

Snowball. It's probably a good thing I missed. I threw it pretty hard.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

kenny powerzzz posted:

That's a great idea. Wonder if those crazy Minnesota goons would come?

Ummm...gently caress yeah?

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

kenny powerzzz posted:

Chatcrack goon meet. I've said it before and I'll say it again, you guys are very funny. I took it easy this weekend. Well, except for Friday night which I capped off by pissing down a snowboard that my neighbor left leaning against my house. I deleted most of my story in the morning. I can't wait to snap drunken carnies this summer. It's a nightly event.

Yeah we took it easy this weekend as well. One of us was working, one was up north on his sled, and the other played video games all day. I do think, though, that I should go to Mardi Gras next year, only because I've never been and I think I'd thrive in that environment. As for this summer, the plan is to buy a boat and get very drunk on that boat.

lemonsaresour posted:

I've trained for this moment my whole life. Now it's time to prove myself. Never throw down in a selfie war with a 23 year old girl.

But seriously, you guys make me blush.

I'll take this challenge.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

Droogie posted:

That's odd. I have an S4, and I knew that you screenshot by swiping broadly across the screen, making snapchat shots impossible. I had no idea that there's a button press screenshot option until today, but I did nothing to hide the notification from you.

Also, the notification makes me feel like I was caught doing something wrong, even when it's not a dongsnap.

I have an S4, and I take screenshots by pushing and holding the power button and the home button at the same time. I don't know if it notifies the person you took a screenshot, but I've taken a few so maybe those people could verify.

On that note, I want to issue a deep, heart fealt thank you to all of you for making the best Snapchats in the world. I love laughing.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

Those are awesome.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

Hoopysoup will fiddle with real human turds for a quick laugh, but a dead bug is gross. I am lost like hell.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

It's "reignczech". He wanted me to correct you. I told him to just get a loving SA account but he don't listen to me.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

lemonsaresour posted:

For future reference perhaps take me off the recipient list for dongs unless I've specifically asked. Once or twice is fine, but if all you send me is dicks it gets a little boring. I've seen a dick before.

The human body is a beautiful work of nature! Except mine, which is gross and weird.

Also, I didn't know we're supposed to solicit pictures of people's genitals on an individual basis. I thought it was kind of a "free love" thing.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

Oh hey this thread. Thanks to the 7 or 8 people that answered my question about those tanning booth goggles with selfies. Boy did I feel silly.

I'm snizzpod btw but unlike the rest of these good folks you will find a stark lack of cats, food, pretty people and quality in my snaps.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

Was there a reason people started putting fingers in their noses? I grasped desperately onto the bandwagon, not really knowing why.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

Alternative pants posted:

To the person who won the earmuffs: Watch yourself. The angriest mailman in the world is out for your blood.

Oh I've grown spiritually since then and am no longer angry about the earmuffs.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

Alternative pants posted:

The hoarder had that much of an effect?

This poor woman gets like a dozen packages a week and they just sit on her front porch, stacked to the ceiling, unopened. On bad days you can get a whiff of cat urine from quite a distance.

Funny thing about the air horn, it's doesn't affect the people I know anymore. We've all been desensitized. Need some fresh meat.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

You can get them anywhere boating supplies are sold. As for what kind, get the kind with the plastic horn. They're just as loud but easier to use while snapchatting.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

DrBouvenstein posted:

Once again, the SnapChat app is doing it's best to stop me from wanting to use it.

Now when I take a snap in landscape mode, and I try to enter text, it will stop the text input with the same number of characters as if I took it in portrait mode. So I'm only getting, like, 2/3 of the characters I should be.

This is very critical! Some snaps are only worth it if I can fit my full musings on them. :mad:

Yeah that poo poo is janky. I've got a 50-50 chance of the text bar not rotating with a landscape picture. I don't even mess with it anymore.

btw, I changed my SA name, but I'm still snizzpod on snapchat

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

Reignczech and I tried to sing everyone a new year song but we missed a whole bunch of you. So I wanted to let you know if we missed you, I'm sorry, it wasn't personal.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

kenny powerzzz posted:

gently caress I thought I was special.

Hey we actually sought you out to make sure you got one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

Does anyone here use the live video chat feature? Wondering if anyone has had issues with the sound not working.

• Locked thread