Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
I guess I'll get in on this...I need random things to not make me bored out of my skull at work (benefits of working in software QA: Lots of free time at your desk. Downside: lots of free time.)

DrBouvenstein

Edit: I'm new to this...I just added a bunch of you...is there a way to just send something to everyone on my friends list? Or do I have to select you all individually?

Double edit: Enjoy that Lego Iron Man, you individually selected goons...couldn't get all of you, because the lack of "select all" (or my inability to fidn it) made me give up halfway through selecting people.

DrBouvenstein has a new favorite as of 22:32 on Feb 20, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

DarkenCecil posted:

Yeah all those "oh look a hammock" and sunshine pics are almost taunting. Getting a snow storm every other day here in New England!

And right now it's a rain storm!

Hard to say if that's better or worse, honestly...

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

lemonsaresour posted:

Today is the day. Be prepared for too many Mardi Gras snaps.

Yeah, I sent out a few of the Mardi Gras parade we had in town Saturday.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Added a bunch of you goons from the last page or so.

DrBouvenstein.

I've yet to send a dong, but who knows what the future may bring! :buddy:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Speaking of CannedPanda, his/her latest snap looked REALLY familiar.

I mean...I know a lot of freight elevators look the same, but the color and the small glimpse of the room I saw outside it looked a lot like the freight elevator in a building I used to work in. :tinfoil:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Welp, CannedPanda's snaps were working fine for me before, but I switched ROMs on my phone, and after re-installing SnapChat, I'm getting the same problem.

I agree that the permanent "1" in my notification area is annoying as gently caress.

I removed him from my list (sorry :shobon:) but it keeps the last video he sent that I canm't see in the list.

And yeah, why the gently caress did they remove the clear feeds option? I mean..I wasn't aware it was there, but now that I know it existed and is gone, I'm mad as Hell! :argh:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Anyone else have a weird problem where sometimes if you take a picture or video in landscape mode and go to add text, the text "line" always defaults to portrait?

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

e: wrong thread.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I just got some cheap Chinese macro, wide-angle, and fisheye lens things that stick onto my phone.

Ge ready for that. :getin:

DrBouvenstein in snap.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

General snapchat question:

Sometimes I see people send a snap and they can fit a LOT more text than I can...like, two lines or something, like so:

Mine always maxes out at one line, no matter what I do.

Is it an iOS vs Android thing? (I'm on Android)

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

crazkylo posted:

Professoraspen Get bored at work and snap a lot. Still need to clear my list of folks who never snap.

For some reason I have a video snap from you that won't play... So when i open the app it always says I have a new snap and i keep getting a notification, too.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Once again, the SnapChat app is doing it's best to stop me from wanting to use it.

Now when I take a snap in landscape mode, and I try to enter text, it will stop the text input with the same number of characters as if I took it in portrait mode. So I'm only getting, like, 2/3 of the characters I should be.

This is very critical! Some snaps are only worth it if I can fit my full musings on them. :mad:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Alternative pants posted:

Well gently caress you snap chat team, thanks for locking out every single windows phone user because there's no official app. gently caress you very much.

Tens of potential customers left wanting.

DrBouvenstein has a new favorite as of 02:58 on Dec 21, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I found out today that some of you goons have STRONG opinions on Jelly Belly flavors.

Most of you are wrong, BTW.

• Locked thread