Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
crazkylo
Dec 20, 2008

Set the world aflame!
Professoraspen

I usually record stupid videos and take pictures of funny poo poo at work. What could go wrong?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazkylo
Dec 20, 2008

Set the world aflame!
I've been bored at work lately, and most of the goons I used to have back when this thread started are long gone. Snap name is Professoraspen

crazkylo
Dec 20, 2008

Set the world aflame!
I think my app is working just fine. Snap name is Professoraspen

I'm an apprentice piercer and send pictures of weird junk around the shop from time to time.

Is there an easy way to tell who still has you added? My list if full of people who either deleted me or just never send snaps.

crazkylo
Dec 20, 2008

Set the world aflame!
Looking for new people to snap. I really need to clear my list if everyone who is inactive.

Snap name is Professoraspen

crazkylo
Dec 20, 2008

Set the world aflame!
Looking for new folks to snap. Keep me entertained at work. A lot of the folks I added last time have vanished.

Snap name: Professoraspen

crazkylo
Dec 20, 2008

Set the world aflame!
Professoraspen Get bored at work and snap a lot. Still need to clear my list of folks who never snap.

crazkylo
Dec 20, 2008

Set the world aflame!

DrBouvenstein posted:

For some reason I have a video snap from you that won't play... So when i open the app it always says I have a new snap and i keep getting a notification, too.

I've had this happen before, pretty sure there is a menu option to clear your list of all snaps. At least that's how I fixed mine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazkylo
Dec 20, 2008

Set the world aflame!
I nuked my Snapchat last week because I had no idea who was active and who wasn't.

I'm back with a new username and an abandoned list of snaps.

Crazkylo

I send a lot of pictures from the tattoo studio I'm at when it's slow.

• Locked thread