Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Flyfire29.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Canned Panda posted:

Hoopysoup is the only one that sends snaps that I question whether or not I should look at

Added him, based on this recommendation :ohdear::hf::twisted:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

schwenz posted:

edit: send anything.

Bold move :twisted:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Dugong posted:

I am so sorry for the drunk snapchats

Don't be, I'm not :twisted: Partyhat will live on, when I'm not sitting on a ledge 4 stories up listening to a random stranger singing at midnight.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

I'm on there as flyfire29. I post random pics of all kinds of dumb poo poo.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

DrBouvenstein posted:

General snapchat question:

Sometimes I see people send a snap and they can fit a LOT more text than I can...like, two lines or something, like so:

Mine always maxes out at one line, no matter what I do.

Is it an iOS vs Android thing? (I'm on Android)

Not an iOS thing, I get a single line of text on my iPhone.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Dead Blue Sky posted:

Oh I've grown spiritually since then and am no longer angry about the earmuffs.

What about your lack of recent airhorns? :ohdear:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

I'm not going to name names...but one of you is an evil genius bastard. That straw and mustard packet...:getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

It's been awhile, so add me! I'm flyfire29, and I mostly post stuff from school (senior, biology major).

• Locked thread