Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

Why do I always want to sock it to you so hard?
snowatlas

You'll mostly get pictures of my tall dog running around in his moose pajamas and being weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

Dead Blue Sky posted:

Ha I'm flattered. I hope you all have at least half as much fun receiving them as we do making them.

Pajamadog LOVES them, he comes running over to watch whenever I play them, so we end up going through them all again and again while he tilts his head and watches.

Think I'm taking pajamadog to a pet expo tomorrow so there will be lots of random critters.

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

SuzieMcAwesome posted:

I have noticed a disproportionate amount of cattes to doges. Luckily no dicks or poops yet

I think RNJess85 and I are the only ones doing doges. I don't own a kitty :( Pajamadog got new pajamas today, but he's still wearing his moose pajamas right now.

Did get a poop today. No poops pls. I am okay with dicks dressed up in fancy santa outfits.

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

SuzieMcAwesome posted:

I am RnJess85 lol! I have an equal amount of cattes and doges and I try to give equal love!

Probably would have helped if I hadn't been lazy and decided to not check which poster went with the name, haha.
Pajamadog will be unveiling his new pajamas today. He's currently passed out in his crate.

• Locked thread